The company’s performance relies on the performance of its business processes and its information technology. IT departments must control quality, so that the company’s processes can achieve the desired objectives, whether to produce better, faster, cheaper, based on specific life cycles or geographical areas.
IT management best practices (ITIL, COBIT, and other frameworks) provide many tools to help improve IT and business organizations. However, using theoretical frameworks require a pragmatic and contextual approach to be successfully adopted within the organization, despite resistance to change.
Once a virtuous circle of continual improvement has been established, a Lean-IT approach can gradually improve the maturity level of the organization. Such a collaborative approach facilitates the adoption of change and thus promotes agility in the organization. The definition of SMART objectives, tailored to the environment and to the culture of the organization, makes it possible to measure the success of the undertaken initiatives and consequently to define further improvement measures.
Our project managers and consultants deliver state-of-the-art services in the field of IT management, which cover among others the following activities:
- Realization of an IT strategy in line with the expectations of the profession
- Development of an outsourcing strategy for IT services, benchmarking of IT service providers
Digitalization of business processes
- Definition of digitalized processes from original business processes, corporate policies and guidelines
- Integration of processes in an information system adapted to the organization
- Review of processes and definition of necessary controls (segregation of duties, compensatory measures, etc.)
- Implementation of a quality management process meeting business requirements
- Definition and implementation of service level agreements (SLAs, OLAs) linking business performance with IT or service agreements with third party partners
Financial management of IT services
- Establishment of the IT cost structure
- Definition of cost-oriented strategies
- Implementation of an ABC (Activity-based Costing) approach to manage IT costs
Business Process Management with SAP
- Elaboration, design (BPMN 2.0), documentation and optimisation of business processes
- Management of business running over SAP MM, SD, FI, CO, PP, PM modules
- Processes performance and compliance management
IT process management
- Maturity assessment of processes and organizations according to COBIT / CMMI
- Development, modeling (BPMN 2.0) and documentation of IT processes according to best practices (ITIL, COBIT and ISO 20’000)
- Definition of a program of continuous improvement of the maturity of the organization according to the priorities of your company in the short, medium and long term
- IT governance process ensuring proper alignment with the business
Strategic and management processes of the IT organization:
- Management of strategy, enterprise architecture, quality, human resources, risk management, security, etc.
- Vendor and License Management
- Management of IT costs and IT services portfolio
Tactical processes of the company:
- Management of programs and projects, integrating the requirements of the organization
- IT service lifecycle management across all layers of the OSI model (from infrastructure to applications)
Operational and operational processes:
- Management of events, incidents (including security), problems, security services, etc.
- Development of a continuous improvement plan in the short, medium and long term based on a Lean-IT approach